Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Book #3

Back to the book business . . .

My #3 book for 2006 is David Allen’s Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, which may prove to have more long lasting effects on my life than any book I’ve read in a while. I certainly haven’t found productivity to be stress-free, but there is much in the book that has improved my work habits. And 43folders.com, which is based on but as far as I know not officially affiliated with the book, is lots of fun (if you're into all that GTD stuff).

My Favorite Books of 2006 Series
Intro and Worst Books
2006 Book #5
2006 Book #4

1 comment:

Taran said...

This is an amazing book. I read it last year and it has helped me tremendously. I need to reread it about once a year to keep me on the wagon.

Tickler files ROCK!!