Monday, November 19, 2007

I’m a Winner

The social committee for our condo building threw a get acquainted party yesterday afternoon at a nearby eatery/hangout. One of the drawing cards was the promise of a raffle, with the caveat that you must be present to win.

My raffle ticket was 035.

I won a gallon of BBQ sauce, a Chicago Tribune tote bag, key chain, and a lighted message fan -- SUBSCRIBER . . . ADVANTAGE . . . FANATIC . . .

My WinninsA gallon . . . 126 servings . . . 9.5 pounds . . . of Cattlemen’s Smokey Barbecue Sauce . . . “It’s great straight from the jug!”

So send in your recipes that call for BBQ sauce. I only have until July 25, 2008.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cocktail smokies & BBQ sauce in a crockpot.

BBQ chicken pizza.

Western Potato Rounds (or hashbrowns, if that's your preference). I'll email that recipe.

BBQ beans - so much better than the regular baked kind.

Thanksgiving leftovers: chopped BBQ turkey on a bun.

bobby said...

Ashley, you're singing all my favorite songs!