Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cheese Whiz!

I’ve fallen behind again. Here’s another list (and, no, I haven’t forgotten about the last list, I’ll get to it I promise).

The Office (the British version, both series and the Christmas special)
End of the Spear and Beyond the Gates of Splendor
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
The Office (the American version, season 1)
Arrested Development (season 3)
Seinfield (season 4)
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
RV
Bridezillas

I currently have, but have not yet watched:
Ali
Born into Brothels
The Chronicles of Narnia

No, Talladega Nights isn’t out on DVD yet. We splurged on a rare trip to the theater.

While I mentioned in my list several TV shows I’ve watched on DVD, I’ve never reviewed TV shows here. What say ye? Does anyone care what Mr. Ginger has to say about TV on DVD?

Thanks for stopping by. More soon. I mean it.

3 comments:

Taran said...

Do it! Do it! I crave3 to hear your thoughts on contemporary media in all its forms.

Vince said...

heck yes! with the premiere episode this thursday it would be more than appropriate to review the first season of the office. do it. if not, at least do something. i could write a blog listing the movies i have seen. i think my 2 year old son could do that!

Vince said...

it has been brung to my attention that my last comment was harsh and for that i apologize. my son does not know how to write.